Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Isn't God Amazing?

So, I don't normally post at work, but God just did some incredible stuff and I had to put it down somewhere. :) Today, I've had two calls where I felt the Lord leading me to pray for the other person on the line immediately. One of them had called me because her brother told her to ask about what I did. I shared a little with her and then prayed with her. I'm just blown away that God would use me in other people's lives and that He would bring two people today to me that needed prayer. I just pray that I was able to be a small blessing in the lives of the two ladies I prayed for today.

1 comment:

banderclip said...

yay! it's pretty neat when you can see the Lord using you to do things instead of simply feeling like...well i guess He is using me but no idea what. Praise God for His grace and love!