Yes, I'm posting again and I just posted yesterday! Isn't it amazing? :-D (I wonder how many people just fainted...couldn't be too many...) Anyways...life has been interesting. I decided that I needed some people to pray for me each night as they lay down to go to sleep because I haven't been sleeping well. So, if you didn't get my e-mail and you'd like to pray for me, go right ahead! :-D I could sure use it. Pray that I will be able to get to sleep right away and sleep through the entire night. Pray that God will protect my dreams and that Satan will not be able to inhibit my sleep. Thanks for praying and for reading my blog! :-D I feel special that people actually read this thing (especially after my huge lapses of posting)! So, to all my loyal fans (all 3 of you), thank you for reading! :-D
Monday, January 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hiYA!
it's great to see you blogging again. I'm praying for you!
Your fan #3
Post a Comment